St Mary’s Parish Map

To be Married or Baptised (or have your child Baptised) in a parish church of the Church of England, you must either live within the boundaries of that parish, or have worshipped there regularly for at least six months and joined its Electoral Roll.

To check precisely in which parish you live, type your postcode into the search box of A Church Near You. Our Parish boundaries are outlined on that website here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.